Padosa.com is pleased to host Energy 101: Greening your Building for Efficiency and Profitability. This educational and networking event will focus on the most up to date commercial building practices and technologies that help to significantly reduce energy costs and increase asset value. This event is for the Real Estate Community. Real Estate Professionals can receive up to 3 BOMI Continuing Professional Development Credits for attending the seminars.
Please visit our Events Registration Page to sign up!
Date, Time and Location
- Tuesday November 17
- 2-6 pm
- Eisenhower Corporate Campus, 290 W. Mount Pleasant Avenue, Livingston, NJ
Who Should Attend
- Building owners, operators, property managers and facility managers in a variety of industries, both large and small.
- Seminars will be offered that will qualify BOMI professionals to receive continuing professional development credits.
- Seminar Topics presented by Industry Leaders include:
- Energy Conservation: Why it Matters & How Much You Will Save
- Greening Your Building to Reduce Costs and Energy Consumption
- Making Solar Work: The Inside Story
- Lots of Networking opportunities
- Energy Solve
- Pella Windows and Doors
- Milton Terry
- 2001 Roofing Systems
- Banner deSign Companies
- Audra Frank Associates.com
- FI Companies
- Par Corporation, Inc.
- Matrix New World Engineering, Inc.
- BBP Consulting, L.L. C.
- Graphic Imagery