Before we begin this week’s edition of WSF, I must apologize for being gone last Friday and missing the chance to direct you semi-snidely to some interesting green business links. I suppose in light of that absence I should change the name of this feature to Sometimes-Weekly-but-Don’t-Freak-Out-If-I-Miss-an-Episode Sustainability Facts, but SWDFOIIMESF just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
But let’s move on, because this week, it’s all about the future. Now’s the time to start planning ahead, figuring out what needs to change and cutting your losses. Who needs the past (or the present for that matter) when there’s electric cars, solar-powered cruises, and lots of money in the future? Wait, what’s that? There won’t be any meat or water in the future? Maybe this future things isn’t all it’s cracked up to be! Find out what the hype is all about in this week’s Weekly Sustainability Facts!
Get ready, get set, know!
Did You Know…
- …That Twitter has finally explained what it is (sort of)?
- …That Spain is a big ol’ party-pooper?
- …That you have the responsibility to pick your customers?
- …That going to a water park is an awful idea?
- …That soon you might be able to fully charge a car during your coffee break?
- …And that that’s another reason to trade in your clunker?
- …That cellphones should actually belong in hospitals?
- …That you can still do stupid, excessive things and remain green?
- …That Ray Anderson has scaled half of Mt. Sustainability?
- …That you really have no justification for eating meat anymore?
Did you know that all? If you did, you might be pre-cognizant! Can you tell me when I’ll be able to afford an electric sports car?
Matt Lurie can be reached here.